Benefits of Thermal Imaging:
- Water infiltration (roof leaks located with recent rain fall within 24~48 hours)
- Cold air infiltration
- Excessive moisture in building materials
- Stud / Joist / Beam / Rafter placement and structure
- Insulation gaps, insufficient and unevenness
- Electrical drops, panels, breakers, switches and wire connections
- Heating and cooling duct placement, insulation, air leaks
- Pipe location
- Special Inspections
- Pest infestation
- Energy audits
- Insurance claims
While there is no guarantee that nothing will be missed during the visual inspection. Thermal imaging brings me one step closer to not overlooking anything.
So you have to ask yourself; do you want a home inspector that offers thermal imaging or risk going with one that does not?
As you study the photos below, I remind you, these images would not be visible without the aid of a thermal imaging camera, which is included in all my inspections!
Sample of MANY defects discovered during inspection of a newly constructed home.
Contact Us Today to
Schedule Your Next